Welcome to our new Frequently Asked Questions FAQ section.
We hope that by answering some common questions below we can help improve your experience shopping with us.
1) I've placed an order, when will I receive it?
Firstly, thank you for your order with us. We do appreciate your business. Whether this is your first purchase or recurring purchase we hope to provide you with a true "taste of home" experience.
We would like to deliver to you the longest life and freshest products in stock and on pre-order. In order to do this we may contact you to adjust your deliver day.
At the time of your order you selected a delivery option with an indication of your delivery time:
- Same day
- Next day
- 1-3 Days
- 5-14 Days * COVID-19 has affected stock levels and delivery dates.
On our side we organise your order by delivery area.
Your order goes through the following stages with us once you submit it on our website, these are "order statuses":
- Awaiting payment & confirmation
- Ready to be picked & packed
- Picked & packed and ready to be sent
- Order Sent (out for delivery) or Partially Sent
2) I've received only part of my order, what do I do?
You may have ordered something that we don't have in the shop or that is at another shop so we may need to send this to you later.
As per our terms and conditions which you agreed to at the check-out page; we will deliver your order in another delivery free of charge.
If the items you requested are unavailable, we will refund you these items.
The second free delivery will generally have to be scheduled for the following week.
3) I want to order FRESH and FROZEN items, can I do this with you?
Of course. We hand deliver and send through the Swiss Post, UPS and DHL overnight express deliveries are sent on ICE in a cooler isothermic bag.
4) I have received a "Partial Shipment" notification that is wrong, what do I do?
Please allow 3-6 hours for a new notification or inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org