Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions "FAQ" section.
We hope that by answering some commonly asked questions below we can help improve your experience shopping with us.
Q: What is a "pre-order" ?
A: This item is not in stock (yet).
The "pre-order" label will be placed on a product where the stock control must be manually verified before confirmation.
We may order more stock from our suppliers in the UK to complete your order. This can often be the case for seasonal products at Christmas and Easter.
Q: Where do you deliver?
A: We deliver all over France & Switzerland (and we do ship globally)
We hand-deliver in Cantons of of Geneva, Vaud and Valais. Including the neighbourhoods of Coppet, Nyon, Gland, Rolle, Morges, Lausanne & surrounding areas.
We hand-deliver in the Pays de Gex and surrounding areas of Geneva including the departments of Rhone-Alpes (74) and Ain (01).
Q: I've placed an order, when will it be delivered?
A: Orders are sent out Monday to Friday from our depot.
Please refer to your selected delivery option on your confirmation email. Remember:
- You do not need to wait at home for your delivery to arrive.
- Please leave instructions in the comments section to leave your groceries in a safe place, by your door or in your letterbox.
- We will require your door code to access your building if you live in a block of flats.
We aim to deliver the longest shelf-life/ freshest products straight to your door. In order to do this we may contact you to adjust your deliver day based on our fresh stock arrivals from the UK.
You can select the desired delivery option on the check-out page depending on your post code and location.
- La Poste Suisse/ DPD in Switzerland or UPS delivery (France)
- Hand delivery to your door by one of our friendly drivers before or on a certain date (Remember to leave your door code or delivery instructions in the comment section).
If you have selected hand delivery you will receive a second email from our delivery planning application to provide you with a live ETA on your order. You should then use this link to track your order in real time.
Q: I've received only part of my order! What do I do now?
A: We will deliver these missing items (or substitutes) to you at no additional delivery charge.
We are sorry that we could only deliver part of your order this time. We will always try to suggest a substitue if it's available.
1. If we are able to deliver the missing products to you: we will schedule a new delivery slot as soon as possible.
2. If we are unable to deliver the missing products to you: you will be issued a refund within 30 days or you can choose to be issued with online store credit for your next purchase!
A little background information on why this problem can occur:
- Stock count error... We're only human afterall!
- Product which is now a "pre-order" product (due to covid-19 many products are not available from our suppliers)
- Expired or "out of date" stock
- A product which has sold out recently
- A supplier shortage (as seen during COVID-19)
Q: I want to order FRESH and FROZEN items, can I do this with you?
A: Of course you can.
We hand-deliver whenever we can using our refrigerated delivery van but we may use third parties such as the Swiss Post, UPS and DPD if you are not on our regular route.
These "overnight" deliveries are sent in a isothermal boxes with ice blocks. We cannot guarantee that products will arrive frozen as ambient temperatures may affect the goods inside the box.
Q: I have received a "Partial Shipment" notification that is was incorrect, what do I do now?
A: Please let us know by email: email@example.com
Q: Can I order by telephone or e-mail?
A: Yes of course you can. As part of our "Service Promise" we will assist you in anyway possible. Please leave us a message on +41-22-501-78-20 and we will phone you back. You can also order via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are able to place an order on our website yourself this will be greatly appreciated as we can then adjust the order manually on our end.